Complain letter to Bill Gates
A man bought a new computer. After he read the manual thoroughly at home he became annoyed and wrote the following letter to Bill Gates of Microsoft:
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
I have bought a computer for our home and I have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice:
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. I find there is 'Run' in the menu. I clicked 'run' and ran up to Baridhara from Moghbazaar! So, I request you to change that to 'sit', so that I can click and sit down.
3. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a Vespa scooter.
4. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this ' find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so please take care of this.
6. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon that shows 'MY Computer': when will you provide the remaining items?
7. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but you have not given a single photo of mine. So when will you put my photo in that?
8. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only.
9. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
10. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God's sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS?
(Sent by: Faheem Hassan)